No cost or commitment. You aren't signing up for college, you're just requesting easy answers and valuable information for free.
We Strive To Help You With …
- Obtaining funding for your education
- Selecting the best program
- Answering your questions about online classes
About Schiller International University
Explore the World of Possibilities with a Degree From Schiller International University!
With Schiller International University, get on the path to a new career! We emphasize a career-focused approach to higher education, designed to prepare you for the career you want! Whether you are looking to earn your associate's, bachelor's or master's degree, Schiller has a program for YOU!
Why choose Schiller?
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Flexibility to take one course at a time
- Programs that start every month
- Individualized attention from experienced professors
- Online courses available!
With Schiller, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Open doors for career choices
- Fulfill your career goals
- Change your life for the better
- Choose from a variety of program offerings
- Complete classes from anywhere in the world
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor and Master degrees. ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
The University is licensed by the Largo, Florida State Commission for Independent Education (Commission for Independent Education) to award Associate, Bachelor and Master degrees.
This institution is approved by The Indiana Board of Proprietary Education, 402 W Washington St, Room W462, Indianapolis, IN 46204, 317-232-1324, 317-232-6716
For more information about Schiller International University's graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://www.schiller.edu/disclosures/.