No cost or commitment. You aren't signing up for college, you're just requesting easy answers and valuable information for free.
We Strive To Help You With …
- Obtaining funding for your education
- Selecting the best program
- Answering your questions about online classes
About Rasmussen College
Learn With Support. Graduate With Confidence.
At Rasmussen College, we offer a unique approach to college education: we help you develop the practical, relevant, and advanced skills you will need for a successful career, and we do it hand-in-hand with SUPPORT+, our network of student support services that goes above and beyond what is expected.
From 24/7 technical support and career service advisors to financial aid advisors and academic tutors to everything in between, our SUPPORT+ team of professionals is dedicated to providing you with the services you need to earn your degree and confidently start your career.
At Rasmussen College, we also work to maximize your transfer credit and minimize your time to graduation through our all-encompassing transfer policies. When you combine our extensive transfer policies with our AcceleratED Bachelor's Degree Completion Program, you can earn your Bachelor's degree in as little as 18 months.*
In-Demand Degrees At Rasmussen College, we are committed to developing our students into confident professionals who are leaders in their field. Students can choose to earn an in-demand degree in one of our schools of study (program availability varies by campus):
- School of Business
- School of Design
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Justice Studies
- School of Nursing
- School of Technology
Five Reasons to Choose Rasmussen College
- AcceleratED: You can earn an in-demand Bachelor's degree in as little as 18 months and start your path to a successful career.*
- Transfer Credits: Our transfer policies are designed to maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation. You can earn college credit for prior life and military experience, transfer your Associate's degree (regardless of area of study), or test out of courses, and transfer up to 120 credits into your Bachelor's degree.*
- Career Services Assistance: Through resume preparation, mock interviews, and job searching, our dedicated career services advisors work to help each student find the in-demand position that is right for them.
- Student-Focused Experience: From our instructors and staff to our academic tutors and career services advisors, Rasmussen College provides each student with a personalized education experience.
- Financial Aid: Our knowledgeable financial aid advisors work with each student to develop a financial aid solution that is customized to suit their specific situation. Our advisors show students the loan, grant, and scholarship opportunities they may qualify for in a stress-free and seamless application environment.
About Rasmussen College With more than 110 years of academic excellence, Rasmussen College is a trusted and respected higher education institution with campuses in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, North Dakota, Florida, Kansas, and online throughout the nation. Since 1900, Rasmussen College has been dedicated to helping our students succeed both in the classroom and in their careers.
Request Free Information from Rasmussen College Please complete the Request for Information form to receive free, no-obligation information from Rasmussen College. We protect your privacy.
2012 Rasmussen College
For information about our graduation rates, median graduation debt levels, and other student investment disclosure information, visit http://www.rasmussen.edu/student-investment-disclosure/
*Time to complete is dependent on number of credits transferred in and credits taken per quarter. Rasmussen College reserves the right to deny or accept transfer credits per the policies in the course catalog.
Regionally Accredited Rasmussen College is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (for more information, visit ncahlc.org or call 1-800-621-7440; NCA, 30 LaSalle Street, Suite 2400 Chicago, IL 60602-2504).