No cost or commitment. You aren't signing up for college, you're just requesting easy answers and valuable information for free.
We Strive To Help You With …
- Obtaining funding for your education
- Selecting the best program
- Answering your questions about online classes
About Penn Foster Career School
Learn More, Do More, Be More with Online Training from Penn Foster Career School.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today's students often don't have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education, everyone can now get the education they need for the life they want. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world's largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can't take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- All learning materials are available online and textbooks are delivered directly to each student.
- Students have the flexibility to study "online" anytime, anywhere.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today's most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student's success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School's tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% financing and customized monthly payment plans so everyone graduates debt free.
- Textbooks, study guides, and instructor support are all included in the student's tuition at no extra cost.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in as little as four months.
Penn Foster Career School is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), which is listed with the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency for distance learning schools. Penn Foster Career School is also regionally accredited for non-degree granting postsecondary programs, by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association for Colleges and Schools. Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
All Penn Foster programs are affiliated with DANTES, which qualifies U.S. military personnel for tuition reimbursement.