No cost or commitment. You aren't signing up for college, you're just requesting easy answers and valuable information for free.
We Strive To Help You With …
- Selecting the best program to meet your needs
- Answering your questions about online college
About New England College
Gain Skills and Credentials Employers Value With an Undergraduate Degree From New England College 100% Online
Prepare for the competitive job market with an undergraduate degree from regionally accredited New England College. A private college rooted in a strong liberal arts foundation, NEC offers these undergraduate degrees 100% online:
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an optional concentration in Accounting, Computer Science, Management or Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Core liberal studies equip you with skills employer's value, while discipline-focused courses build specific career expertise. Learn to embrace differences, confidently adapt to change, and become a better communicator, decision maker, and problem solver : essential attributes for an evolving marketplace.
Online Classes Offer Flexibility, Convenience and Unique Advantages
Choosing New England College for your degree offers many advantages, including:
- Time and cost savings — With competitive tuition, four-credit-hour courses and seven-week classes offered seven times per year, you can graduate faster and save on tuition. Complete your associate's degree in as few as 16 months or your bachelor's in as few as 28 months!
- Personal attention — NEC's instructors provide individualized attention and motivation to reach your goals.
- Online convenience — Through professor-led, video-based e-learning, you'll receive the same quality education and respected degree as campus-based students. You can find balance between schoolwork and other commitments.
- Superior online technology — Dynamic, multimedia classes feature video lectures to watch online or download to mobile devices, and opportunities to connect with instructors and classmates using virtual classroom tools.
- A smooth application process — NEC considers each individual's unique accomplishments and personal goals in the admissions process. No SAT or ACT is required.
- Degree completion opportunities — You can transfer up to 30 credits toward your associate's degree or up to 90 credits toward your bachelor's degree.
- Financial aid options — Ask about financial aid options that can help cover your academic expenses. A 2011-2012 survey by NEC's Student Financial Services office found that 91% of NEC students who apply for financial assistance, qualify for some type of financial aid.
- Special military rates — NEC offers a special military tuition rate of $750 per 4-credit course for active-duty servicemembers, (including Reservists and Guardsmen who are currently activated, mobilized or recalled to active duty), and their spouses and dependents. Special military pricing on undergraduate tuition is available for non-active Reservists and Guardsmen, as well as veterans, spouses and dependents of disabled or deceased veterans.
Tradition and Academic Excellence
Since 1946, New England College has provided academic excellence with personalized attention. NEC is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. The college has also been named a Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs magazine and one of 311 institutions of higher education noted for its commitment to sustainability (2011 Edition of The Princeton Review Guide to 311 Green Colleges).
*Video lectures and MP3/MP4 downloads are not available in the BS in Healthcare Administration core curriculum.