No cost or commitment. You aren't signing up for college, you're just requesting easy answers and valuable information for free.
We Strive To Help You With …
- Obtaining funding for your education
- Selecting the best program
- Answering your questions about online classes
About Lasell College
Learning that Fits in Your lifestyle.
At Lasell College, we understand how challenging it can be to juggle home, work, and graduate school. Our online programs are designed to give you a quality learning environment and the flexibility you need to keep the rest of your life going while you make this commitment to pursuing a graduate education. Lasell's online graduate course offerings provide you with a highly interactive and engaged learning environment. You will have direct access to academic resources, your faculty and classmates in addition to taking advantage of the flexibility offered by today's technology of the online world. Lasell's online programs are suited for people who are busy and driven to advance themselves personally and professionally.
Benefits of an Online Master's Degree at Lasell College:
- Personalized online learning format where classes and faculty provide interactive delivery
- Full-time Lasell faculty and adjunct lecturers are certified to teach online
- Online graduate courses that provide a highly interactive and engaged learning environment
- Online access to Lasell College's campus resources
- Quality online coursework is our top priority. Always.
At Lasell, we will work with you to help ensure that finances won't hold you back from earning your degree. We make your education affordable by helping you find the right combination of loans and payment options that fit the needs of you and your family.
Lasell College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (209 Burlington Road, Bedford, MA 01730; 781-271-0022; www.neasc.org).