No cost or commitment. You aren't signing up for college, you're just requesting easy answers and valuable information for free.
We Strive To Help You With …
- Obtaining funding for your education
- Selecting the best program
- Answering your questions about online classes
About Jacksonville University
Jacksonville University's RN to BSN program is 100% Online!
Through Jacksonville University's online classroom, you - as a licensed U.S. RN - will be immersed in a video- based e-learning environment allowing you to study around your busy schedule, 24/7. We invite you to submit your contact information so a program representative can explain the program in more detail.
A BSN Completion Program with the Flexibility You Need
In addition from learning from professors who are experts in adult online instruction, you will network with students from across the U.S. and around the world. Our online BSN completion students experience these benefits:
- 30 credits for your U.S. RN license
- Apply transfer credits from ADN or diploma
- Access lectures in many formats: Video, CD-ROM, MP3 and MP4
- Complete your degree in as little as 2 years
- Begin your studies six start times throughout the year
- Convenient eight-week sessions
- Take a session or two off if needed
- RN to BSN Online Honor Scholarship
- Earn the same degree awarded to on-campus students
- No mandatory login times
- Practice project completed locally
- Convenient online application
Accredited Pioneer in Education Since 1934
JU was founded over 75 years ago and rests on a beautiful 190-acre campus overlooking the St. Johns River in Jacksonville, Florida. We are repeatedly recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of "America's Best Colleges."
The university is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's and master's degrees. All nursing degrees are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). We also offer two online MSN degrees in Leadership in Healthcare Systems and Nursing Education. Become part of a university with over 20,000 JU Dolphin alumni. Send us your contact information today.