No cost or commitment. You aren't signing up for college, you're just requesting easy answers and valuable information for free.
We Strive To Help You With …
- Obtaining funding for your education
- Selecting the best program
- Answering your questions about online classes
About Arizona State University
ASU students who learn online connect with the full university experience: interaction with internationally recognized faculty, access to collections from ASU's eight award-winning libraries, an alumni network tens of thousands of members strong, and membership in a community of thousands of students pursuing their degrees.
Our students also have access to the latest learning technologies: Gmail for ASU and other Google apps, dozens of state-of-the art software titles, the university's Facebook application, available exclusively to ASU students, as well as 24/7 research assistance and tech help.
U.S. News and World Report ranks ASU in its top tier of U.S. universities. Arizona State University has also been ranked the second most entrepreneurial university in the country by the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards.
The ASU Difference
- Quality. Earn a degree that employers respect.
- Affordability. No out-of-state tuition for fully online students.
- Expertise. Courses instructed by renowned ASU faculty.
- Community. Interact with ASU students around the country.
- Flexibility. Sessions offered year-round, many in a 7-week format.
- Supportive. Dedicated student and academic services.
- Resources. Extensive library systems, 24/7 tech support.
Arizona State University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604;800-621-7440; hlcommission.org)