Affiliate Marketing (0, 0)
Blog Marketing (1, 0)
Email Marketing (0, 0)
Search Engine Marketing (1, 0)
Banner Ad (0, 0)
Domain Name (0, 0)
Web Design (0, 0)
Web Mining (0, 0)
Online Marketplace (0, 0)
Internet Marketing is an all-inclusive term used to describe various techniques to market products and/or services online over the Internet.
Internet Marketing is a series of consultative and implementation strategies that are needed:
• To assist a company to understand the search engine marketability of their website
• To layout a cohesive series of deliverables needed to implement the marketing of their website on the Internet.
• To increase a site’s visibility and natural rankings on the search engines
• To drive incremental traffic and conversions through sponsored ad campaigns
• To measure and monitor the effectiveness of the campaigns and ROI of the online strategies
More importantly internet marketing also includes market analysis, competitor analysis, benchmarking, performance measurement and customer relationship management.
From the start in 1996, Yahoo recorded two billion dollars in sales from marketing on the internet. Now, Google reported fourth-quarter revenue alone were $5.7 billion for the period ended Dec. 31 2009.
Internet Marketing has given entrepreneurs world wide the ability to promote their product or service.
There are many different types of Internet Marketing, all with varying effects, costs, performance and ultimately levels of ROI. The following are the more common and widely used types in use today.
- Search Engine Marketing
- Weblog marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Campaign
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Lead Generation
- Pop Ups and Pop Unders
- eMail Marketing
- Website Banner Advertising
- Buying Traffic
- Text Link Exchanges and Paid Link Advertising
- Link Popularity
- Social Media, Blogs, Forums
- Web 2.0
- Paid inclusion